The sun is shining today warming the air to a lovely 60 degrees! To celebrate, here are my February favorites 🙂
- I’ve always struggled to find my exact shade of foundation until I found the Revlon ColorStay product. I use the normal/dry skin formula in the color 150. Revlon also has a formula for combination/oily skin. This 150 shade is perfect for my skin tone during the winter. During the summer when I’m a little bit tanner, I will use the deeper 180 or 200 shades and add a few drops of the 150 to balance it out. I have found that this blends-in evenly with my skin tone and has worked for me for quite some time now. The brand also remade the packaging and it now has a pump instead of a screw off cap! This makes it so much easier to handle the product.
- This month I have been re-reading Mod Sun’s book, “My Dear Pink.” Mod wrote this book during his time spent in Paris, France. It is a collection of poems that reflect everything he thinks and feels about his surroundings during his visit in Paris. His writing expresses his positivity, empowerment, and creative mind; everything I admire him for.
- The game 2048 has re-taken over my life. Its a strategy game that has caused a lot of frustration, but also satisfaction in my life. You simply swipe up/down/left/right to combine two tiles with the same number. When the numbers are slid into one another, they merge into one tile! It’s hard to explain but I’ll add a screen shot of what the game looks like and also a link to a website that you can play it at! 2048 Game
- My favorite outfit of the month has been black jeans, t-shirt, combat books, and my thrifted jean jacket! I honestly haven’t been wearing this outfit all that often, but today was about 60 degrees and it was finally time to hang up the knee-length puffy jacket and throw on the jean jacket. My roommate Maggie double braided my hair which also added a little bit of sass to the outfit. I’m also adding patches to my jacket so if you have any suggestions of a design or symbol I should add, leave your ideas in the comments!
- Real Estate – Wild Child
- Closedloop – Elliot Moss
- Love – Lana Del Rey
- Rollercoaster – Bleachers
- Coming of Age – Foster The People
- Our Love – Gary Clark Jr.
- Desire Be Desire Go – Tame Impala
- Little Games – The Colourist
- The End – Kid Freud
- Ceilings – Local Natives
What songs have you been into this month? Leave a comment!