Happy Thursday! Let’s jump right into my June favorites.
- My all time favorite tool to apply my foundation is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This brush is perfect for buffing out liquid foundation. I never had success with a beauty blender so I bought this brush to see if it would be any better. Ever since I first started using this brush, it has been my holy grail and its only $9!
- Honestly, I haven’t had time to sit down and read this summer. With work and hanging with friends, life has been a little hectic. What I have been doing is listening to Mod Sun’s book, Did I Ever Wake Up?. This book has guided me through some tough moments and continues to teach me new things every time I listen.
- This month’s obsession has been Harvest Snaps. They’re a low carb, high protein snapea crisp. They have variety of flavors that are absolutely delicious! It’s a guilt-free snack that keeps me full.
I was cleaning out my closet and I found a shirt I haven’t worn before. It’s one of my favorite patterned shirts, but I never found the appropriate outfit or occasion to wear it. I was going to a graduation party so I put on my thrifted high-waisted Levis and decided this was the perfect opportunity to wear the shirt! The outfit looked so good and I was so happy I finally got to wear it. Ever since then, I’ve been wearing the shirt more often.
- My top 10 favorite songs this month!
- Grudges – Paramore
- New York – St. Vincent
- Super Far – LANY
- Want You Back – HAIM
- Perfect Places – Lorde
- When You’re Gone – VÉRITÉ
- Little Of Your Love – HAIM
- Gone Tomorrow – The Staves
- Everybody Lost Somebody – Bleachers
- Bad Girl – Wild Child
What have been your favorite songs recently?
Thanks for reading!