I am beyond excited to say that a fellow blogger, Kittyp0p, nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award!
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog, tell your readers 3 things about yourself, nominate 10 or more people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blog, ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice (including one weird or funny question), and share a link or links to your best post or posts!’
Three Things About Myself!
- My favorite dog breed is Bernese Mountain dogs. Since I don’t have my own home yet, I would love to take care of a chinchilla!
- When I was younger, I always dreamed of becoming a professional baker and owning a bakery with my sister.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal. I wish it was acceptable to eat breakfast foods every morning, noon, and night.
Questions for me!
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Wakefield, Massachusetts!
2. When did you start your blog? Why?
I started my blog over a year ago. I was going through some hard moments in my life and writing helped me overcome a majority of my bad feelings. I decided that I wanted to help others guide themselves through hard times, so I started Beyond This Fence!
3. What childhood memory is your favorite?
There was a day when my family and I went to a fair to see Jake Owen perform. We went over to a fence where you could see him sound checking. My mom put me on her shoulders so I could see over the fence. I started waving at Jake when he was singing, and he blew a kiss and waved right back at me. I was so overwhelmed and so happy, I started crying. That was the day I became one of his biggest fans. I still constantly listen to his music and I will forever remember that day he waved back at me!
4. If you could solve one of the world’s worst problems, which would it be?
This is a generic one, but global warming. I see so much potential for us to come together and start our country on the correct path of self-sufficiency. Times are hard right now with leadership, but I see so many people pushing through that and doing what they think is right. There are so many ways that we can give back to this earth and I thinks it’s time we start utilizing our power and using it for good. We caused the problems, it’s now our time to solve them.
5. How tall are you?
I am five feet and eight inches!
- Don’t Give a Jam
- The Obsession Begins
- Kali Borovic
- Elsie LMC
- Stylish Brunette
- Wandering Well
- Lexi Chantel
- Midnight Wanderer
My questions for the nominees:
- What’s your favorite season? Why?
- Do you prefer jeans or yoga pants?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who has had the biggest impact on your life?
- If you were to start your own company, what would it be?
These types of awards are great for showing love and appreciation to other bloggers!
Thanks for reading!