Happy March everyone! February flew by so fast, but I did collect quite a few favorites.❤️ Just as a refresher for everyone new to the blog – first, welcome to Beyond This Fence! This blog features posts about lifestyle, thrifting, makeup, and everything in-between, all from the perspective of a 22-year-old college student. Secondly, “B.L.O.O.M” is an acronym for my monthly favorites of Beauty, Literature, Obsessions, Outfits, and Music! Let’s hop into it.
- From past posts, you can probably tell that I’m in love with St. Ives skin care products! They recently released their Cleansing Sticks. These are solid cleansers, made with 100% natural coconut oil, cactus water, honey, green tea, and so many more natural ingredients. I picked up the Matcha Green Tea & Ginger one, which is for detoxifying and refreshing skin. This cleanser is a 2-in-1 product – the coconut oil removes makeup and oil, while also softly cleansing the skin. All you have to do is wet your face, twist up the product, apply it directly to your face, and then lather it with your hands. I was very surprised that this was able to take off all of my makeup while leaving my skin feeling super soft!
- You’ve probably noticed a theme of my love for poetry books. The one I chose for today’s post is It’s Not You, It’s Me. This poetry is a collection of people submitting their feelings towards breakups through poetry. It’s beautifully heartbreaking, but comforting to know that others feel the same about love and all the complications that can come with it. I’ll link it here –> It’s Not You, It’s Me : The Poetry Book of Heartbreak
- A few of my friends and I love watching YouTube videos for some entertainment and to find inspiration. Currently, I’ve been loving these YouTubers;
- Claudia Sulewski – Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty
- Lauren Elizabeth – Lifestyle, Health, Fashion
- Allegra Shaw – Fashion, Life Hacks, Beauty
- Marla Catherine – Thrifting, Life Hacks
- I received these pieces only about a week ago, but I need to talk about this boutique real quick. It’s called Jk Wild Boutique and I absolutely gushed with excitement over their online boutique. They have bracelets, chokers, necklaces, rings, key chains, pins, handbags, decor, and more! I purchased 2 chokers, a necklace, a pin, and an awesome bracelet!
- The packaging was absolutely adorable! Each item was wrapped up in a box or in one of the moon and star bags! In the second photo, you can see the “Potion” pin and Evil Eye bracelet.
In the photos below you can see the two chokers, the black floral one and the circular “Serenity” one. Also, I purchased the “Starry Night” necklace which is feature in picture on the left. I love all the pieces and they add just the perfect touch to make an outfit look more put together!
- Compromised // Tim Atlas
- There’s A Reason // Wet
- 2Ci // Acid Dad
- Pink Lemonade // James Bay
- Something To Ride To // Jake Owen
- Younger // The Hails
- Boyfriend // Best Coast
- Pages of Your Name // The Cautious
- Beach House // HOAX
- Loving is Easy // Rex Orange County, Benny Sings
What songs have been your recent favorites?
Follow me –> Instagram