It’s been a few months since I’ve done a favorites post and I’m back to share my March and April essentials. It’s been a crazy with college ending, but I’ve accumulated quite a few faves!
I also have an exciting announcement! I re-launched my Instagram page for the blog! Some people already follow my personal account, but I wanted to make one for the blog so I can share more direct content to everyone. Feel free to follow my new one!! –> Beyond This Fence 💛
- With the warm weather approaching, I’ve been loving a nice bronzed look! To achieve that look, I’ve been using the Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in the shade Park Ave Princess. It’s blendable and gives your skin a sun-kissed glow. I apply it on my contour line, my jaw line, and around my hairline. You can tell how much I like it since I’ve already made my way to the metal pan!
- I talked about John Muir’s Wilderness Essays in my July 2017 B.L.O.O.M, but I’m been picking it up here and there for a little inspiration! Ever since I switched my major from Math to Environmental Conservation, John Muir was the first person I learned about in my wildlife class & I was inspired by him ever since.
- I am loving these half-popped popcorn snacks called Halfpops! They won’t explain how they make them but they’re essentially the best snack ever. There are seven flavors to choose from, and so far I’ve loved the Sea Salt flavor and the Caramel flavor.
- I recently thrifted this silk top that I absolutely adore! It was only $4 and I’ve worn it with mom jeans and shorts. It’s super versatile and comfortable!
- Unwind // Tim Atlas
- Bigger // Sugarland
- ‘Til It’s Over // Anderson .Paak
- One Kiss // Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa
- Chateau // Angus & Julia Stone
- Younger // The Hails
- Buzzcut Season // Lorde
- Heart Out // The 1975
What songs have been your recent favorites?