Happy Thursday loves!!
I took a trip to Ireland! This week I’m sharing a photo diary of all the places my nana and I traveled to. We took a tour of southern Ireland for one week! Dublin was our starting point and we ended in Ennis. Let me show you around!
Continue reading “Destination : Ireland!”
I can’t believe it – I started Beyond This Fence a little over two years ago! Time flies when you’re doing what you’re passionate about 💛
Continue reading “2 Years of Blogging!!”
I can’t believe this was my last spring break as a college student! I saw lots of family over the past week and all I could talk about was how fast time was flying.
Continue reading “Last College Spring Break!”
Another huge storm blew through Boston, delivering us 6-12 inches of snow! 🙃 I worked on some homework, watched some Netflix, and even played a few video games, but the tastiest part was the pancakes. This pancake recipe dates back to my childhood. My family had a recipe book with all the pages untouched, except for this one. My mom was cleaning the house and decided to get rid of the book, but keep this one page pancake recipe!
Continue reading “A Pancake Tuesday!”
Since my posting day falls on Thanksgiving, I decided to share the ten things I’m thankful for most this year!
- My education. I wouldn’t have realized my passion for the environment if it wasn’t for some professors I’ve had throughout college!
- My loving and supportive family. They have helped me through a lot over the year and I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
- The friends that feel more like family. No matter where we are or what we’re doing, we are always there for one another. I couldn’t have wished for better people to surround myself with.
- My boyfriend. Even-though he has only been in my life for a short time, he has brought an abundant amount of light into my life and I’m extremely grateful for him.
- My health, the clothing on my back, and the roof that’s over my head.
- The music that gets me through the bad times while also enhancing the good ones.
- Learning from my mistakes. This has made me a stronger and more confident person.
- The sunrise and the sunset. It seems silly, but I’m so lucky that I get to experience that every morning and night. It feels like a new chance every morning when I wake up.
- Nature. The greatest gift of all. The purest form of happiness. My biggest motivator.
- Coffee and wine 🙂
Of course this list could go on and on. I’ve felt really passionate about how my life has been going recently and I wanted to give some credit where it’s due 🙂
What are a few of the things you’re thankful for this year?
Thanks for reading!
The pink and orange hues of the sunset reflect across my face as I gaze intensively at the sight. The colors change their shades as the sun sinks deeper behind the White Mountains.
Continue reading “I Miss This Place”
This past week I traveled to California with my best friend and her family! We went to Yosemite National Park from the 21st to the 26th. I wanted to share a collection of photos to show what we did each day. The photos don’t properly show how beautiful Yosemite was in person, but get ready, I have lots to share! Make sure you click the photos to get the full view!
Continue reading “Destination : Yosemite!”